Home > Knowledge > Content

Real Wood Double Layer Spray Fashion Umbrella

Jan 04, 2018


*UPF> 60, ultra light sun protection expert, the first generation 210T hit cloth sun protection technology, block 90 percent of the uv rays of the direct umbrella, prevent summer sunburn, relaxed travel.

*With lotus leaf and water repellent function, it can block 99%UVA penetration and the inner lining forms the reflector, which will consume the remaining 1% of UVA.


QQ截图20180104203622.jpg

QQ截图20180104203707.jpg